Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A tale of two protests


A tale of two protests


A genuine anti-war protest

And a pro war psy op

Jim Stone, Freelance Journalist, Feb 4 2012
Since I am stuck out in DC until I manage to get out of this country, I paid a visit to the anti-Iran war protest in front of the white house, and got more than I expected. The Iran rally was genuine but small, I'd say about 100 people showed up.

I was going to just post an article about that rally, and was a few blocks away after it ended when something gave me the urge to turn around and go back. I was glad I did.
On the heels of the anti war protest, a pro war protest against Syria had started. It did not seem realistic. I immediately suspected a psy op was underway. There was something not right about it. They were much louder than the anti war protest, though they were about a third of the size. AND, then it hit me. I realized what was wrong.
Many of you have read my introductory article about my experience with the Jewish community, where I attended well over 100 services and ended up almost losing my life. Well, when I realized what was wrong with protest #2, it ended up being the melodies they were using to sing their pro-war rants against Syria. THE MELODIES WERE THE ONES SANG ON THE SABBATH AT THE JEWISH SYNAGOGUES. And the guy with the bullhorn? He was leading chants with the same melodies used for marching cadences in the US military! So it was a tradeoff between American military cadence melodies and what was sung at the synagogues. I knew for certain it had to be a psy op, Islamic countries do not chant melodies at protests for one, and Muslims don't know what the Jews sing in their synagogues. It was creepy. So I took a few photos.
At the pro war rally, where people were pretending to be Syrians begging Obama to blow the "Syrian regime" away, the people did not look genuine at all, but managed to be very loud.

The media was also there, right in the thick of the action, to document the pro war rally

The signage at the pro war rally was expensive finely produced stuff. Not the rag tag appearance of the Anti War crowd


It was sickening to see the contrast between the well funded pro-war group and the run on a shoestring anti-war group. After taking one last photo of the pro war rally, I left.

As I walked away, I thought about the differences between the two groups, and how the media presented them. The anti war rally was documented with cell phones and people like me, walking around with semi-pro SLR's, while the phony rally got the big television cameras and enormous lenses. I was disgusted, but then again who would not be with the obvious fakery in the mainstream press?
But there was more than that - The pro war crowd looked like a bunch of disingenuous actors, while the people who were against war were obviously genuine. They were down to earth obviously good in the heart people.

Where do you think the MSM will take each of these stories?
http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/psyop.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't kid yourself that Muslims don't know the songs sung in synagogues! Muslims have lived with and beside them for centuries in Israel and out of Israel. You're utterly naive if not outright foolish if you don't think they know everything about their "enemy".