Thursday, August 16, 2012

AN OPEN NATIONAL LETTER TO THE F.B.I. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - AUGUST 16, 2012 3:27pm


Blackstone Commentary was the legal Bible of the American Revolution and remained the main legal, final reference for American law long after the American Revolution.  1 /Blackstone Comm. 40 (Revised and Updated:) "NO HUMAN LAW IS OF ANY VALIDITY IF CONTRARY TO THE LAW OF GOD." With this legal understanding, Thomas Jefferson and other Founding Father of America wrote the American Declaration of Independence in 1776. This also was the understood legal basis for writing and ratifying the U.S. Constitution which at its end using the words enforced by George Washington who headed up the Constitutional Convention writing the U.S. Constitution that Jesus Christ is "Our Lord" as ratified by the 13 states ratifying the U.S. Constitution. When offered to be made King of America, George Washington replied that we already had a King of America who was Jesus Christ. However, George Washington would agree to become the President of America. But for this legal stand by George Washington, our government would be a national monarchy today, not a republic. 
      Blackstone's Commentaries, Book 1, p. 441, n. 3. was considered by all the Founding Fathers of America to be totally binding on all future law to be created in America: "It (the state) may not require anything forbidden by Christianity, but it may forbear to enact many things which Christianity requires."
     Justice Field, commenting on the 14th Amendment, stated: "That amendment (14th) was intended to give practical effect to the declaration of 1776 of inalienable rights, rights which are the gift of the Creator, which the law does not confer, but only recognizes,..."The Slaughter-house Cases, Dec. 1872.
     As the F.B.I. well knows, my father was written up in the Congressional Record of the U.S. Congress in the 1950's and my father is quoted in the Congressional Record as calling me "a splendid son." This Congressional Report reported on U.S. Army tests on my father's food  product that the Vatican had endorsed so powerfully that Pope Pius XII had contacted all bishops in the world and 25,000 Catholic priests across the world telling them this was so important to the health and survival of the entire human race on earth that it was the moral obligation of all these bishops to publicize this great food discovery across the entire world.
     When I set up the Slavic Royal Alliance Ruse, the F.B.I. investigated me thoroughly not knowing that I was setting up a colossally daring ruse on Soviet Intelligence with this ruse. The F.B.I. picked up an absurd prophecy I mentioned that a man had met with me and said I would in about 3 years receive authority from a foreign land where some of my forefathers came from 100 years ago. Strange prophecy that came true. 3 years later the Jefferson Davis family signed over all legal claims to the Confederate Government to me which was later recognized under international law as being valid since the Confederate Government never legally surrendered to the Union. This is according to the terms of the Confederate Constitution modeled after the U.S. Constitution in most ways, except the Confederate Constitution honored Jesus more openly perhaps than the U.S. Constitution.  One of the top British Commonwealth Parliaments sent a secret diplomatic letter to me in Wash., D.C. recognizing that I had legally reestablished the effective Confederate Government of the Confederate States of America in authority. Also, two other branches of the Jefferson Davis family also granted their claims to the Confederate Government authority to me. What I did not tell anyone then was this man with the incredible prophecies that nearly all have come true since then said I was to use this authority to restore the Confederate Government to national authority and power and lead the South in national independence if Wash., D.C. was too rotten to become a Godly and constitutional government in America again. I hereby legally declare upon the authority of the Provisional Government of the Confederate States of America that the South will be legally declared an independent legal nation from Wash., D.C. as of Nov. 7, 2012 if my proposed Omni Law is not passed as a constitutional amendment by Nov. 7, 2012. Judge William Roy Bean agreed years ago to be Vice President of the Provisional Govenment of the Confederate States of America to legally certify that he and other Southern leaders had examined the legal documents and recognized that I was the legal President of the Confederate States of America     If Wash., D.C. won't shape up now, I declare the national independence of the Confederate States of America as of Nov. 7, 2012. As the Confederate Govenment never signed the Geneva Conventions or UN Treaties, if war must come, we have no restraints on what ultimate weapons we may use to guarantee the effective national independence of the Confederate States of America from this outrageously tyrannical government of Wash., D.C.
      Either the Omni Law I wrote up is passed as the national law of America by Nov. 7, 2012 or the Confederate Government of the Confederate States of America legally declares the national independence of the Southern States from the federal Union as of that day. All State Governors are to be prepared to mobilize their national guard units to be the first elements of the reborn Confederate Army. If you make one move militarily towards the South, I have military surprises that can smash the Army of the North. I prefer peace. Let there be no miscalculation that I am soft or any pushover. I am tough as nails and once our military raises the Confederate flag again, we go independent and nothing you can do can win us back to your Antichrist foul federal union. Also, you will immediately return to me the federally stolen $525,000 federal operatives stole from me in 1996 and then tried to federally murder me in June, 2006 when I demanded of Wash., D.C. that this federally stolen $525,000 be returned to me immediately. The incredible prophet that predicted I would get this authority for the land my forefathers came from 100 years ago said that God was behind this to show the utter contempt of God for this incredibly evil federal govenment in Wash., D.C. Also, as I am not stupid in policies of governments, I also have legal claims to a large part of the rest of America and will after we raise the flag of national independence of the Confederate States of America, I will that day declared legally annexed to the Confederate States of America to give us legal claim to half or more of all the land in the 48 states of America and we will enforce our claims to all land not yet occupied by Souhern loyalists.
      The prophet who convinced me that he was sent by God by so many elements of his prophecies later coming true said that God strongly approved of me and strongly despised Wash., D.C. since it was so evil in the eyes of God. You murdered maybe up to 4-50 million Russians when you secretly set up the Communist Revolution in Russia in 1917. You secretly murdered 50 million Chinese according to the interview of Mao Tse-Tung with a French publication who would have lived in a free China if they had not been murdered by the federally sponsored world Communist movement. When my father met with Gen. Marshall, Secretary of State then, and told Wash., D.C. of the Nationalist Chinese intercepted Chinese war plans of Communist China to later invade North America over the Bering Straits with support of the Russian military, and said America must support the Nationalist Chinese to regain control of mainland China. Gen. Marshall was not concerned about the Communist takeover of mainland China and so did nothing to help the Chinese Nationalists. When Wash., D.C. suppressed my father's Vatican endorsed trade secret food process every time I tried to get it reestablished in America, I am sure by God's standards you apparently murdered up to 3 billion humans on earth and thought this a laughing matter to kill off so much of the human race in your hatred and despicable mockery of God who you dared God to stop you from killing off the entire human race on earth if you wanted to. My message from the prophet of long ago is that God now answers you that you are the most evil and Satanic government that has ever existed on earth and God now laughs at all the evil that will soon come upon you. God has cursed you. You were tried and found unable to ever repent of your evils and mass murders of mankind. I was the instrument of God to see if God should let Wash., D.C. continue as the national government of America or else fire you from national and world power. To the other states not technically under the lawful authority of the Provisional Confederate Government, we gladly will welcome you into the Confederate States of America when you are ready and tired of the lunatic and wildly evil government of Wash., D.C. which God as I understand it considers to be the most evil government to have ever existed in human history. No other government has ever murdered 3 billlion people or so and consider it a funny joke to mock God with. God despises you, curses you, and my instructions from the prophet of long ago is now to lead the South into true national independence. I give you until Nov. 7, 2012 to pass the Omni Law  or I lead the South into becoming a resurrected nation with the full blessing and encouragement of God to divorce yourself from this whore, Antichrist Government of Wash., D.C.
      I invite the Pentagon to put Obama under military arrest for high treason against America and see that the Omni Law is fast passed in America. If this is not done, I cannot change the policy I am now committed to. As you clearly know, I cannot be bribed nor intimidated  by threats. Like Martin Luther I say, Here I stand! I cannot and will not recant!"
       Yours for God and Country (either United States or else Confederate States depending on whether the Omni Law is passed or not,. I will not submit my people of the South to the planned total Satanic police state planned by Wash., D.C. to crush and destroy the people of the South forever henceforth. And as a final legal point, when the Provisional Confederate Government held its mass meeting of the representatives for the Southern States including a Col. from Laureen Wallace's personal staff, I proposed and all the delegates voted for it that we united declared that Jesus Christ was the declared legal King of the Confederate States of America and of the Confederate people of the Southern States.) Copies of the Omni Law can be read at the archive listing for Nesara News. Put in Omni Law in the searchbox and read what are my legal terms to save the Union from being dissolved forever. Pass the Omni Law and now! Other reports of mine can be searched in the same searchbox under Erasmus of America.  Federal agents trained in psychological warfare to trick and contol the American people should never have pushed so hard to be so clever and evil. They convinced me that this federal government is so evil in its tricks on the people, I must obey what I was told long ago by this prophet who I firmly believe was sent by God and so the Union of the United States of America is dissolved in 2012 if my Omni Law is not passed and now. Also, sources wanting to, send checks, etc. to NIFI at NIFI, P.O. Box 1465, Seneca, SC 29679. We will establish a Christian govenment in America one way or another.  
       

No comments: