Saturday, August 4, 2012

Portrait of a Warrior (Texas Country Reporter) - YouTube

On a quiet street in an old downtown behind an unassuming store front you'll find a monument to heros. Each portrait depicts a fallen solder, a child who will never return to their parents but even though they are gone, one dedicated volunteer has adopted them all...


It gives me great pleasure to introduce to you Ken "the dauber" Pridgeon and the Portrait Of A Warrior Memorial Art Gallery. Ken "the dauber" Pridgeon Portrait of a Warrior Memorial Art Gallery 308 W. Texas Avenue, Baytown, TX.

I am so glad that I watched this touching video sent to me about a retired sign painter in Texas that spends  sometimes 19 hours a day  painting portraits of every Texas serviceman and service woman that has died. I know you will love it too.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRGWUFEeXZw&feature=player_embedded#!  8 minute video

DH

No comments: