Saturday, August 18, 2012

Your new post about Wilcock and first contact at the olympics is a Hoax.


The following statement is from David.

The discussion-forum website Godlike Productions has featured writings from an impostor, posing as me.

Many were fooled by this campaign. I have now had it forwarded to me by about seven o
r eight different people through email chain letters.

Let me be absolutely clear: there are no "member excusive" writings here or anywhere else. Any and all things I write, with the sole exception of the Source Field book, are posted freely online.

Furthermore, I do not post writings anywhere else but on this site.

I did not go to the London Olympics. No "First Contact" occurred. The whole thing is a hoax.

It has been a while since I last posted, but that has mostly been due to the fact that I am working on several other mission-critical initiatives -- while suffering through a blistering heat wave that made it very difficult to work.

I needed to buy an in-room AC unit and run it in addition to the central AC in order to make it barely livable in my office for the last three weeks.

Furthermore, I am in the process of putting together the next step of the LIBOR timeline -- which is shaping up to be quite large. It also keeps transforming as time goes on -- faster than I can keep up with.

The London Olympics rituals have been so blatant -- and there is so much on that topic alone -- that I am about to post an article just on that, before I can get the huge investigation piece finished.

This attack was a fairly sophisticated operation. In the aftermath these same forums lit up with allegedly real people saying they would "never come back" to this website because I obviously lied to them.

This is a very desperate and easily disproven campaign of disinformation. It most likely was intended to destroy my credibility at a critical moment -- while we are on the brink of genuinely freeing our planet from the Cabal.

I hope to have the next piece up very soon. I have to work in the cracks now, as I am doing this at one of our Convergence events in Vancouver, British Columbia..............





I had posted it too my friend lol

Wiggy.

4 comments:

Dan said...

What is a Real Hoax?
The ET's are to coming to help us out with SHUTTING DOWN the Cabal, however many people don't believe in them.
Adolf Hitler I heard believed in the Holy Bible and his favorite verse was the following, or was it just to get people to obey him, yet he Killed many Jews!
The Holy Bible says to: "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's"
So therefore Christians nowadays push that We Are Mandated by GOD to Pay the Income Tax, yet this has only been the last 50 years or so as We The People are ignorant of the TRUTH!
If your wages Belong to the Government then You ARE a SLAVE!
So ALL those persons that have a SSN that gave their life to Christ, according to the Government's belief that you are property of THE UNITED STATES, INC., you have committed SIN as you gave what belongs to Caesar you gave to Christ!
When Obama begins his next term I think he would push his Muslim brotherhood of the Islamic religion on ALL us, but some say he is a Christian, yet his wife never goes to Arab countries, and their dog flies on a separate plane, both Muslim tradition.
I even had a pastor that Refused to go to abortion rallies as that was a crime to protest against the government!
They even had an elder that was an Assistant Police Chief that arrested Christians for trespassing at those doctor's offices, but failed to arrest anyone else that was trespassing on the neighboring properties as they were just watching the protest.
So what laws are you to obey, Man's Law, or God's Law, and which is then a Hoax?

Anonymous said...

I say it again - GLP is an division of Tavistock. Both admins are working for MI-X...

Dan said...

Excuse me, Adolf Hitler's favorite verse was this per the new translations which were rewritten by Germans, Wescott and Hort in 1881;
Romans 13:1, "Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God."
So this would establish Hitler's authority, but the Old King James was for to "the higher powers." which is the Church Leaders.

Anonymous said...

Anon 4:18, God doesn't care about abortion. He really doesn't. When A man intentionally or accidentally causes a woman to miscarry by a beating or the like, all he has to do is pay a discretionary fine to her husband if the woman wasn't his wife. and God also song praises and orgasmically soaked himself with the blood of unborn babies ripped from their mother's wombs and dashed against rocks.

So you know what? save it.