Saturday, June 29, 2013

"THIS NATION"

From: Words From the Father--Stephen Hanson <tseyigai@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 8:14 AM
Subject: "THIS NATION"

















Who has believed our message and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed? Isaiah 53: 1-2


"THIS NATION"
[The Lord began speaking to me these things while I was out at a  military base in Colo. Springs.  I watched as the men and women in uniforms went about their business shopping in the mall where I was.]
"This nation will face the fiercest battles that it has ever fought.
The wars in the past will be nothing like the ones that are to come.  
Your monetary system will become devastated. 
Your borders will be breached.
Your military will not help you on that day for the the battles will deplete their capacity to return fire.
But I AM the Commander-in-Chief.  I AM the highest ranking officer in the land----and I will protect My own on that day. I will not allow the waters to overtake you, My people, but the hills and the high places will not save you on that day.
To whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?  Who has heard those things from My Spirit?
Have you not heard that I was there at the beginning?   I have always watched over My children.
But the time has come that judgment is being poured out upon the land.  On that day pray that you will not be taken over by unbelief.  Pray and know that My wings will overshadow you, for the land must be cleansed.  The pages of My prophetic time table must come into being. 
The arm of man will not save you on that day.  The siege will last more than a year.  The league that is formed will gain in strength. 

Woe to those prophets who have not warned you about these things, for their 'smooth' words will overtake them on that day.

Stephen Hanson 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN brother