Wednesday, December 31, 2014

"A Letter from Him"

"A  Letter from Him"

Please read before you go out or go to bed, read this to the end.

My name is God. You hardly have time for me.  I love you and always bless you. I am  always with you. I need you to spend 30 mins of your time with
Me today. Don't  pray. Just praise. Today I want this message across the world before midnight.  Will you help? Please do not cut it and I'll help you  with something that you are in need of. Just dare Me! A blessing is coming your way.


Please Drop  everything & pass it on. Tomorrow will be the Best Day of your Life. Tell The Devil you are  a blessed child of God and you have more to be thankful for than to worry about. We must go through the storm to appreciate the sunshine! This is a test to see  who has more followers...
Jesus or Satan. If Jesus, forward, God is going to
fix two things (BIG) tonight in your favor.  

No comments: