Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Was Tesla The Conduit Between Fallen Angels & Our Technology?

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 
Was Tesla The Conduit Between Fallen Angels & Our Technology?
Posted By: RumorMail [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 30-Dec-2014 18:22:25

Snip
To others, Nikola Tesla was a dangerous man; a man who believed that "In black holes, (what astronomers talk about), are the most powerful sources of energy and life." He was a man who conducted experiments, trying to discover "what to do in the Universe, so [that] every being is born as Christ, Buddha or Zoroaster." (Zoroastrianism is a pre-Islamic religion, revealed to man by a "god" named Ahura Mazda. It is my contention that this was a fallen angel entity.)
In an 1899 interview, from his Colorado Springs laboratory, Tesla opened up about his "other-world views": that the Light of the Universe filled his six senses; about building a machine, that by vibration, provokes a feeling of bliss; that humans once had real and visible wings. He speaks of being aware, as a child, that there was an Energy in the Universe, and of trying to awake that energy, and figure out how it could influence people. He told his interviewer, "My eyesight and hearing are perfect and, I dare to say, stronger than other people. I hear the thunder from a hundred fifty miles away, and I see colors in the sky that others cannot see. This enlargement of vision and hearing, I had as a child. Later I consciously developed [it]."
Snip
And listen to his rendition of how he discovered the rotating magnetic field and induction motor: "One summer evening in Budapest, I watched [the sunset] with my friend Sigetijem. Thousands of fire was turning around in thousands of flaming colors. I remembered Faust and recited his verses and then, as in a fog, I saw a spinning magnetic field, and induction motor. I saw them in the sun!"
You can read the entire 1899 interview with Nikola Tesla here, and make up your own mind. He's a fascinating character study, and I truly believe his story is part of the spiritual battle in which we find ourselves today.
http://www.freedomtek.org/en/texts/nikola_tesla_interview_1899.php

No comments: