Sunday, April 23, 2017

The Scary TRUTH

 
The Scary TRUTH About Chemtrails
 Satanic illuminati Chemtrails Agenda
Exposed Full Documentary
 
 
 
 
Published on Dec 29, 2015
 
Make No Mistake!
I Will Not Compromise.
I Will Not Comply.
I Will Not Submit.
I Will Not Break.
I Will Not Roll Over.
I Will Not Sit Down.
I Will Not Shut Up.
I Will Not Go Quietly.
I Will Not Give Up.
I Will Not Surrender!
I Will Stand For Truth.
I Will Protect The Innocent.
I Will Sacrifice So That Others May Live Free.
I Will Defend My Family To The Death.
I Love Peace, But I Am A Fierce Enemy.
I Will Fight For Christ
I Will Die For Christ
I Live By A Special Code
I AM A SoulJa Of GOD!!
Whos With Me?

Jesus Christ is the only truth, in this world of lies.
Find him today, your not promised tomorrow.




1 comment:

790 said...

Good bye blue skies, goodbye,,,